Carapichaima is a small town located in west-central Trinidad. The name Carapichaima came from the early Amerindian inhabitants and includes many small communities and villages which are occupied by a predominantly East Indian population. Some of the villages include Waterloo, Brickfield Village, Orange Field Village and Korea Village, just to name a few. One significant landmark in Carapichaima is the Waterloo temple in the sea which was built by Siewdass Sadhu in 1947.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016