With Anya snagging the Project Runway’s Twitter Fan Favourite title in the last hours of voting, the programme’s season finale was expected to be just as unpredictable and engaging to the very last minute. Trinbagonian viewers were both satisfied with Anya’s accomplishments throughout the season and with her being able to secure a place in the final four. However, the edge afforded by the possibility of winning undoubtedly teased and excited the minds of Trinbagonians, the Caribbean and indeed international fans and social media followers, and made for a suspensive end.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016