On Saturday 18th July, 2015, Posse 67, one of Trinidad and Tobago’s recognized volunteer organizations hosted their Children’s Day event in Port of Spain. The day’s activities included a visit to the Emperor Valley Zoo on Zoo Road, Port of Spain, lunch at the Port of Spain Girl Guides Headquarters and a visit to the Hilton Hotel ending the days proceedings with a Nelson Mandela birthday celebration.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016