Macafouchette… More than a Fashion Story took place on November 08, 2009, at the Dretchi Compound in Wrightson Road, P.O.S. “Macafouchette”, a French-Creole term meaning food left over from previous meals usually combined to make one big meal, or according to director Richard Young, “a little of this, and a little of that” was exactly the scene that evening. Clothes of all descriptions worn by models of various heights and sizes created a colorful potpourri of fashion that could be appreciated by those with bold tastes or by those who prefer their clothing to be more subdued. See the album for the manifold fashion expressions that, like a hot pot of pelau, will make your mouth water.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016