It was hungry cameras, flashing lights, and a dazzling array of colour, glitz and glamour as the second annual Trinidad and Tobago Fashion Week came off from May 29th to June 2nd 2009, at the Hyatt Regency in Port of Spain, Trinidad. Organised by a team that included Richard Young, Diane Hunte, Rosemary Stone, Alyson Brown, and personnel from the Fuse Agency, the show featured both veteran and upcoming designers showcasing their creations over the five night show. This year’s show took an environmental focus with the theme ‘The Green Revolution: Live Green’ and all the five nights had a related sub-theme.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016