On Monday 22nd September, 2014, the Contemporary Choreographers’ Collective (COCO) annual Dance Festival was launched at the Résidence de France in Port of Spain. Guests were greeted by Ms. Amba Revillac and Ms. Celine Singh and engaged in tête-à-tête while they enjoyed cocktails and sauntered along the latticed verandah.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016