Once again, the hard-working members of the Palos Crew showed their dedication and commitment to community service. On Sunday 10th May, 2015, the crew hosted a Mother’s Day community event in the car park of the Mango Rose compound, Picadilly Street, Port of Spain. Mothers from Mango Rose and neighbouring communities were treated to an evening of relaxation, music and fun with friends and family.
Contact us about covering your special event.
- Photo Albums
- Special Events
- T&T Villages
- Port of Spain Bioblitz and Nature Fair 2016
- Earl Crosby’s Send-off
- The Life and Times of Donald “Junior” Noel
- Posse 67 Clean-up at St. Dominic’s Ground
- Posse 67 at The St Andrew’s Home for the Aged in Belmont
- Nrityanjali Theatre Institute for the Arts and Culture, presents “Shakuntalam”
- Party 67 2016 hosted by Mr. Rowland Hopley
- Soca on the Seas 2016
- Kaisorama 2016 – Extempo & Categories Finals
- TUCO, First Citizens Junior Calypso Monarch 2016